- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology
- What products you “like”
- What sections of the site you frequent and which parts you never visit
- Which of our merchants you visit
- Information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type)
- URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits
- Information on your shopping behavior on our Sites (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Sites, etc.)
- General geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Sites
- Search terms that you enter to reach our Sites or enter on our Sites to find products
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. [For example, we store a persistent cookie to track recurring visits]
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- USERS UNDER 13
Our Sites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to create an account or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to us, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
VIII. CONTACT US